****en Wiimote.

Chewsh

WiiChat Member
Jan 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
2668-0574-5443-2095
Can I ask how long your batteries go for you wiimotes? Cause all I'm getting is like 2-3 days and it ****ing dies on me.

Am I doing something wrong.

only think wrong is playing too much.

how many hours have you been playing.

Also if you going to play a lot get rechargeable batteries.

Not much, 1-2 hours a day.

And I got rechargeable batteries -- same thing happens after like 3 days of charging.

might be the recharable batteries. i have non-rechargable ones and im still on my original batteries..

This is my 4th day playing my Wii with the original batteries and it still shows me 4/4 bars left

Make sure you don't leave the remote sitting on any buttons. Pressing a button "wakes" the remote up and sends it searching for a console to connect to which wastes a lot of power...

i use panasonic extreme and that'll last me a week with 2-4 hours play each day. i dont think its supposed to drain that quickly though.

I got some Energizer batteries for use in advanced electronics, can't remember the name atm. I have been using over a week (far over a week, about 2-4 hours a day) and both controllers are at 4/4 bars. Duracells for me only lasted MAYBE a week. The energizers are a little more, but they are definately worth it.

Keep your batteries, sometimes you have to wear them in. The first time I played with mine they died after 8 hours. Now they can go for up to 30 something hours.

Back