Endless Brawl

ssbb4life said:
i tried cruel brawl to try and get the 10 kill trophy way to hard.

Easy way to get kills in Cruel Brawl doesnt require attacking at all. Glide Meta Knight under the stage and hopefulyl an alloy will jump at you, possibly falling and getting Ko'd. Pitch up at the edge and grab on the ledge and jump off after. Repeat till you fall.

I think I got 8 kills doing that...

I've gotten 53 KO's in the Endless Brawl. I don't really play it so much, though. My highest in Melee was around 75.

In endless brawl I got the 100 kill trophy...it's really just the same as 100 man melee to get this trophy

ZakAtak said:
Easy way to get kills in Cruel Brawl doesnt require attacking at all. Glide Meta Knight under the stage and hopefulyl an alloy will jump at you, possibly falling and getting Ko'd. Pitch up at the edge and grab on the ledge and jump off after. Repeat till you fall.

I think I got 8 kills doing that...

thats what i did. and got like 15 kills. except it wasnt with Metaknight. i think i used samus. and just jumped kinda outward then down and regrabbed the ledge and just repeated.

lol 1 130ish kills in endless (i suck)
2 dont risk using glide in cruel brawl just use pit's wings to fly under stage or use ike's aether to smash them away from ledge then repeat by jumping back

Back