EOTW # 2 Voting Thread

mr_resi said:
SO... i guess EOTW 3 isnt gonna happen then?
I would guess not...EOTW is just too much. Between the SSBB design contest, the Request thread, and SOTW, there's no room for anything else.

Sorry about this everyone, it's just KCBlack hasnt give me a image or a theme and I have been busy with some school work but now I have finished school this year so what's going to happen is this week's winner will choose the topic for EOTW3 which will happen next week, so next week there will only be a applcation thread and then the week after that it will continue as normally:)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Sorry about this everyone, it's just KCBlack hasnt give me a image or a theme and I have been busy with some school work but now I have finished school this year so what's going to happen is this week's winner will choose the topic for EOTW3 which will happen next week, so next week there will only be a applcation thread and then the week after that it will continue as normally:)
Shiet. I completely forgot. Do you still want me to do it? Just PM me with info. I'm kinda lost.

KCBlack said:
Shiet. I completely forgot. Do you still want me to do it? Just PM me with info. I'm kinda lost.

Nah it's ok, like I said this weeks winner will pick it and it will happen like in my post that you quoted:)

tarheel wins, I will contact him for the theme and image:)

Whoops, sorry for the double post is a mod around to merge these?

mushroomedmario said:
wait in your sig it says check out the new eotw, has it started?

No, it means EOTW as a whole, it is fairly new still

Back