error code 51340

hexagon94

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2007
ok i read some old threads and did what they said which was to un-install the nintendo wi-fi thing and then reinstall it. that didnt work the same error code popped up and then i made sure that the firewall and virus protection on my computer were off and the i tried it and i got the same error code,51340, i tried countless times to un install and reinstall it but it still hasnt worked. it has worked before but that was when i first bought it, i also played medal of honor heroes 2 online on the wii and ever sice it hasnt worked

also, you're going to have to add some ip ranges to the allow list of ip. go the support page and look for those ip ranges there.

LiquidD said:
also, you're going to have to add some ip ranges to the allow list of ip. go the support page and look for those ip ranges there.

How do you do that? I'd like to know. Link me to this 'Support page' :)

the link: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/onlineFirewall.jsp

to save you the reading, the ip ranges are :
" 192.168.1.1 subnet mask 255.255.255.0
172.16.1.1 subnet mask 255.255.255.0
0.0.0.0 subnet mask 255.255.255.255"

To add this depends on you're security program. I'm positive that it's under the firewall setting. Check to see if there is an Advance setting for you're firewall and just browse around until you see something that says Trusted IP ranges or something to that effect.

Back