error gaining stats?

I thought i was the only one who had this problem.
And guess what, my bloody star points card pin isnt even valid! It says wrong pin all the time, bugger that lol

wow why are you all freaking out?? the game has been out for one day..it is Nintendos first ever online game. its probably just because of the fact that LOTS of people are trying to play all at the same time.. have patience, it will work itself out.

you Brits are still made we kicked your asses in the revolutionary war, go sip your tea and eat your crumpets and be satisfied being 2nd best!

(note the sarcasm i'm all for you guys)

i would be happy. I if i had that problem and saw everyone else having that problem. That means its not ur wii, the game... but that its nintendo and i bet they are working it out. its like with the virtual shop, when the wii first came out ppl kept on saying i cant get on. that was b/c the server was jammed so same thing here. everyone who has this game is trying to get on. since its jammed, its not working correctly. Give it some time... it will be great!

eddienoteddy, jealous then i guess?
jus becuase britain got an online wii game before you?
or because complaining on a forum is all u can do?

Nope, Nintendo will have no idea of this, they dont watch the progress of their newly released wi fi service. Good choice, like microsoft just turn a switch on xbox live and leave it at that.:)

>.<

Everyone complaining to nintendo europe wont help. Of cause they will be aware. Like someone mentioned, this is nintendo's first full try at a proper games console online so yes it is like teething problems, it will be likely to get better and improve, its just a matter of all the networks and such and the amount of people playing.

If people are going to trade it in then fine, waste your money, you wont get much for a used game. . .
It still has good normal multiplayer and a single player campeign >.<

eddienoteddy, jealous then i guess?
jus becuase britain got an online wii game before you?
or because complaining on a forum is all u can do?

right now i am more jealous than i have ever been in my life( no sarcasm)
and im the one complaining??..ha

obviously everyone is having problems, so i can almost guarantee its no ones game, and its the servers. id probably bet that Nintendo is trying to work on it now, so before going around saying the game sucks, just have patience!

JCpackers05 said:
obviously everyone is having problems, so i can almost guarantee its no ones game, and its the servers. id probably bet that Nintendo is trying to work on it now, so before going around saying the game sucks, just have patience!

Exactly my point!!!

Untill people stop moaning for long enough to relize this i shall keep copy and pasting my post which is up on this page somewhere:lol:

I got the game just after 9am this morning. It was working fine for most of the day.

I started to get the stats problem at about 3:30, after about 5 I was not able to get online at all.

I am sure it is just a load issue and it will be sorted in no time. After you do manage to sucessfully get logged on, the game works fine.

I was playing it pretty much all day.......I'm crap.

Last edited:
Have none of you guys ever played an online game before? When World of Warcraft was launched it was absolutely terrible for the first week or so, extreme lag and loads of people unable to get online. The same thing happens everytime EA release a big title. The Battlefield series was plagued with teething problems. In fact, CnC 3 which was only recently launched had the same thing. And these companies have been making online games services for years!

This is not your game. That is a fact. Dont panic either; it will work fine soon enough. Theres no point going crazy over it and threatening to trade your game in etc. At the end of the day who cares? You will only be tempted to re purchase it once its made clear everyone else is online and enjoying the game.

I think theres a little bit of console gamer inexperience and naivety at play here.

Back