Event 14 again

dws6699

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2008
State College
Wii Online Code
6962-0388-2056-8718
I still can't figure this out, and I've read how to do it. I've never played Pikmin and I don't even know what the **** a pikmin is. Can someone hold my hand like a child and explain it slowly.

To win, you must have six Pikmin with flowers on their heads at once.

The pikmin start with a leaf [I believe] and over time it turns into a bloom. Over MORE time it turns into a flower. So basically, you just have to stall and stop the others from attacking your Pikmin. I think it takes a total of a few minutes [undisturbed] for them to get a flower, so just be cautious.

LevesqueIsKing said:

The pikmin start with a leaf [I believe] and over time it turns into a bloom. Over MORE time it turns into a flower. So basically, you just have to stall and stop the others from attacking your Pikmin. I think it takes a total of a few minutes [undisturbed] for them to get a flower, so just be cautious.

Appreciate it, sir.

LevesqueIsKing said:

Ohh... That's how you beat it! Stupid Pikmin..

Does anyone acually play as that crappy char?

BrawlFTW said:
Ohh... That's how you beat it! Stupid Pikmin..

Does anyone acually play as that crappy char?
Do not question Olimar greatness:mad5:
heheh j/k but he's my main : ) glad they included him :yesnod:

Anyone have a rough estimate of how long this should take? I don't know why, but the other 39 events gave me no trouble at all and this Olimar asshole is breaking my balls.

Make sure you have all 6 of them out. You get more by plucking them, i think by just pressing B. Some of them may die during the course of the fight so make sure you are constantly plucking them to have 6 out.

Invalid said:
Make sure you have all 6 of them out. You get more by plucking them, i think by just pressing B. Some of them may die during the course of the fight so make sure you are constantly plucking them to have 6 out.

That was my problem. I still don't know what the hell I did, but I just tapped B a few times during the fight.

Thank a lot.

Stand still and push B a few times to make sure you have all 6 out of the ground. Then, don't fight, just run around and dodge stuff. Shouldn't take long to bloom them all.

I jumped the corner over and over, you can also pull out more Pikimin. It took me about 52 seconds. Keep jumping and avoiding. Beware items! If the AI grabs something like a hammer, you are screwed!

Back