Excite Truck Controls!

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
83d15fa967e45db70dfd617a984e.gif

Link:CLICK!

Looks interesting! Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! I am definately gonna get this game, and just looking at how you control the game looks awesome!

Last edited:
thats what i thought they would look like. very cool. i dont even like racing games and that looks cool to me

This game is a strong rent for me and possiblyy a buy if I have $$$ to burn. The controls will be like nothing we've ever seen before and changes the way we play:)

I can't wait start playing racing games like that*drools* It will be real exciting to see the next F-Zero game with controls like that since it's a very fast and hard game.

DAMN :D
I'm really going to get that game, talking 'bout Fzero, any news there?:(

What's really great about the concept of turning the wiimote on it's side for racing and tiliting it to turn left/right and move the nose of the vehicle up and down is that it lets you push as few buttons as possible.

I remember when I first saw the wiimote and I thought it could certainly use a couple more face buttons, but now I get it: every motion you make with the wiimote is considered a replacement for a face button.

So, instead of the wiimote having just four face buttons and one trigger (the three buttons in the center are for pausing and whatnot and I'm not even including each direction on the d-pad nor the nunchuck buttons and all) you have 9; 5 true buttons (d-pad, A-button, "1" button, "2" button, and trigger) and 4 "motion buttons" (tilt wiimote up, down, left, right) and who knows if they could pull off diagonal tiltiing, which would add like 4 more!!

Sorry if that was convoluted, but it's really just so completly new and cool I had to say something.:D

Im deffinetely not getting this for the lauch, need space to more games... maybe later

Back