Excitebots: Trick Racing - From Nintendo

Can I just have an Excitebike remake please?

I know this is an old thread but since the game comes out tomorrow I thought it would be appropriate to revive it.

So, anyone getting it? I will be, and if anyone is wanting a Wi-Fi race, I'll be posting my friend code sometime during the day. I never bought Excite Truck, but I played and loved the game. So this should be awesome.

I might but there's too many good games coming out. This, Conduit, Wii Sports Resort, Tiger, Grand Slam Tennis, and Punchout.

This sounds like so much fun! We laughed our heads off playing ExciteTruck when we first got the Wii...I am eager to read some reviews from actual players after it comes out.

Unfortunately, I went to EB Games and the game was still in shipment so they'll have it tomorrow... I'll report back on my thoughts then.

IGN just rated this game as 8.4 but they said that it's better than Mario Kart Wii which they rated 8.5. Mario Kart Wii IMO is the funnest racing game ever made because I'm good w/ the Wii wheel so if Exitebots is better, then Excitebots is a must buy.

Personally I don't find Excitebots to be better than Mario Kart Wii, but it's up there. It certainly is fun, but it's not that great.

If it's near as good as Mario Kart Wii or better than Excite Truck then it's a must buy because those 2 games are just too much fun, specially w/ the wheel. After racing and getting good w/ the wheel or wiimote, it's hard for me to go back.

Mario Kart is a riot but I do get sick of being hit by objects constantly...makes winning kind of arbitrary. I also like that Excite gives extra points for spectacular crashes! Cuz if there's one thing I'm good at, it's crashing...

IGN just rated this game as 8.4 but they said that it's better than Mario Kart Wii which they rated 8.5. Mario Kart Wii IMO is the funnest racing game ever made because I'm good w/ the Wii wheel so if Exitebots is better, then Excitebots is a must buy.

I DEFINITELY thought Excitetruck was better than Mario Kart so this doesn't surprise me. Excitetruck is the most overlooked game in history. I wanted to buy Excitebots on day one but didn't have a chance to:nonod:

Only had a chance to work through the training and the first race in the school cup but the game is fun......crazy fast like excite truck....more feedback later

Got to finish the first cup and play some online matches. The only is fun. There is a betting system so you can quickly increase your stars total. It gets pretty insane. I would say this is the fastest racer I have ever played. No online racing game that I have played comes close to the speed that this game has.

This game is definitely faster paced than Mario Kart, or even Excite Truck, for that matter. I think it is on par with Mario Kart as far as gameplay goes, even though MK has more depth. I personally think that the wheel controls a little better in Excitebots. The online is fast, smooth, and solid. They did a nice job sprucing up the graphics from Excite Truck, as well. It is worth every penny of $40.

Back