Far Cry Vengeance

kyr

sony hater
Oct 12, 2006
belgium
Wii Online Code
7025-8329-0929-5529
it looks realy cool.. but i dont now much about it. dus it got multiplayer? if so is it gonna be online?

Use the search feature on the forums, or just search ign.com or 1up.com

would it kill people to do research on their own?

tank said:
Use the search feature on the forums, or just search ign.com or 1up.com

would it kill people to do research on their own?

shuttup fanboy. i've said it before and i'll say it again. Not everyone spends their life on the internet... Answering one simple question without bitching won't hurt you. In fact, why don't you resist the urge to post at all when you don't have something nice to say?

most people that come onto forums are only there to ask questions and get the lastest information. if it wasn't for that forums would not exist.

i personally wouldn't search through 80 threads looking for the answer to one little question i had, i would ask. why? because time is valuable to some people.

yeah but there are video game websites out there with whole sections devoted to video game previews and reviews. So why waste your time waiting for people to post a reply when you can just look it up with a quick Google search. It's just counter productive.

Fanboy? me?

uhh... if that person is in this forum, he is already on the internet bro. do a little search for whatever information it is that you crave. its not hard. you may even develop some sort of skill through it. maybe a little bit of investigation will lead you to discover that there is a lot of information to be had out there. get some yourself. youve shown the ability to type, you got to wiichat.com. now use that inside a search engine. stop being lazy! also, once you are in wiichat.com, and registered, which you must be if you are posting, you can peruse through the forums with the search feature. there is no need to look through 80 threads manually! typing! its great!

as i said, some of us don't have time. Even a google search takes time to filter through to find specific information, if you manage to find it at all. a lot of people, myself included, would rather come on here and say, "what do you guys think of Far Cry? Has it got multiplayer? Online? Are these features good?" then come back on at a similar time the following day to read everyones replies --- i ask because I require a nintendo fan's answer, not some dick that loves PS and xBox saying "it sukkz cuz the graphix aint cool. word."
If YOU don't want to reply to it, DON'T. Its not for you to decide whether someone should ask a question or not.
I'm sure i could find the answer to ANY question on the internet. So why should I ask questions at all, especially in a forum where it is expected? Validity. Think about it.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
as i said, some of us don't have time. Even a google search takes time to filter through to find specific information, if you manage to find it at all. a lot of people, myself included, would rather come on here and say, "what do you guys think of Far Cry? Has it got multiplayer? Online? Are these features good?" then come back on at a similar time the following day to read everyones replies --- i ask because I require a nintendo fan's answer, not some dick that loves PS and xBox saying "it sukkz cuz the graphix aint cool. word."
If YOU don't want to reply to it, DON'T. Its not for you to decide whether someone should ask a question or not.
I'm sure i could find the answer to ANY question on the internet. So why should I ask questions at all, especially in a forum where it is expected? Validity. Think about it.

gotta agree with you somewhat. it gets annoying when someone makes a thread expecting to get some good informations, but then instead a bunch of assholes reply with "use the search function" instead of helping out the person they decide to not reply by giving them an answer. some people have way too much time on their hands when they do this sort of thing.

OK, how about we just answer the guy's question instead of having a debate on whether he should or shouldn't have asked the question in the first place; give him a break, look at his post count, he's new.

I read a review on IGN and they said it's pretty horrid, not just in graphics, but in gameplay; lotta glitches and the multiplayer (split-screen, no online; only games released from 2007 and on will be online) is a throwaway.
Source

I'd say if you're really wanting an good FPS right now, go with CoD3 or wait for Metroid Prime: Corruption.

Last edited:
alocubano1110 said:
well yeah the reviews i've read gave it crappy ratings

and the shitty ratings are well deserved. Its the worst game ive played in 3-4 years. Imagine goldeneye N64 with dumber AI and even worse movement and control then goldeneye.

kyr said:
it looks realy cool.. but i dont now much about it. dus it got multiplayer? if so is it gonna be online?
it got a 4 out of 10 or something in the fours or something like that from ign. they said the graphics and bugs were so horrible it must be left to rest in peace, but it uses the wiimote greatly.im pretty sure it had multyplayer, like a deathmatch/find eachother kind of thing, but no online. so if you want a fps for the wii know you can either wait for metroid, or get call of duty 3. Or get rayman(shoot plungers at bunnies):cool:

i wouldnt be as harsh as a four but it is no eight eitther i would give it a 6 the graphics although seem to get better the more you play are washy and the cutscenes are from sega saturn. game play is very fun but the one major gripe is the zoom motion is a hard jab forward with the wiimote and that motion makes it hard to stay on target when going to sniper rifle. open lush forst levels with fun weapons and there are alot of em. i got it as a gift i dont know if i would personally shell out 50 bones myself to grab it

kRYLIk said:
and the shitty ratings are well deserved. Its the worst game ive played in 3-4 years. Imagine goldeneye N64 with dumber AI and even worse movement and control then goldeneye.

What? U didn't like GoldenEye? Man, maybe i'd like Far Cry then because GoldenEye was heaps of fun!!!

Cap'n Crunch said:
it got a 4 out of 10 or something in the fours or something like that from ign. they said the graphics and bugs were so horrible it must be left to rest in peace, but it uses the wiimote greatly.im pretty sure it had multyplayer, like a deathmatch/find eachother kind of thing, but no online. so if you want a fps for the wii know you can either wait for metroid, or get call of duty 3. Or get rayman(shoot plungers at bunnies):cool:

i hate cod and rayman but iam just searching for a good multiplayer game and fps are realy fun in multiplayer but the 2 fps that i wanted 2 buy seem to be crap so iam stuck xD

Back