favorite nintendo console

what is your fav nintendo console

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in 1986 i wasent even born yet :) yeh anyway I voted for the SNES my very first console and alot of entertain of who can pass Donkey Kong Country 2 the first between me and my sister. Argggh of coarse i won :).

i used to have a NES when i was in preprimary so of course you were born icetrash because im younger than u :) But i cant really choose between 64 and snes cause for their time they were the best. When 64 and SNES were out their competitors were like nothing compared to them

I think the n64, the gamecube, gba, and ds are all good but the ds is my favorite because of the nice online features and cool dual screen with its touch screen.

I changed my mind. I said Gamecube before but I now want to change my vote to N64, simply because in my opinion N64 had better games than the GC.

My dad bought me a Snes when i was 1 year old (he probably played on it more than i did) So i grew up playing super bomberman and bubsy and super mario world.

N64 slightly over SNES. With games like Zelda: OoT, 007, WWE No Mercy, Donkey Kong, Banjo tozoee. <<--- Pulls N64 ahead for me.

Back