Favourite Free Online games?

find myself playing Yahoo Pool a lot

free online as in not paying for monthly service online multiplayer? i'd have to say counterstrike source, $30 for the game itself was completely worth it(even cheaper now)

not sure of many completely free online multiplayers, but i liked drift city and gunz by ijji...and yahoo pool aswell

None, but just watch someone mention Runescape or Club Penguin and I'll laugh.

I hate Runescape. Call me a nerd or a geek, but Puzzle Pirates is awsome. I played 7 straight hours once. I haven't played it for a while. I lost everything when I had all this stuff. It's sad really.

Lol Manufan you should'nt have said that! Now they wont post if they do :lol:
No computer games for me.

Fire Flower said:
Lol Manufan you should'nt have said that! Now they wont post if they do :lol:
No computer games for me.

Haha, yeah. Just hope that they ignore the post.

All I use to play on PC was America's Army & Gunz: The Duel. Haven't had the time or space to download them again, maybe one day though...

The Helicopter game. Guys this game is fregging addictive. i played it for hours upon hours once. im not posting the site because i dunt wanna advertise lol.

ARav989 said:
The Helicopter game. Guys this game is fregging addictive. i played it for hours upon hours once. im not posting the site because i dunt wanna advertise lol.
Umm it's not advertising, the main point of this thread is to show what your favourite game is lol.

but im posting a link outside of wiichat.com. Thus resulting in the advertising of another site.

LMAO its still a link to an outside site XD.

another game i play for free is prolly billiards and racing games.

Back