favourite map and weapon on mohh2

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
what are your favourite maps and weapons on mohh2 and what stretegy do u use?

p.s. how do u know which game your friend is in? is there a symbol that indicates that?

personally my favourite map is the sewers and i like to use the shotgun. also the handguns. there isnt anything that tell you whcih game you friend is in, but you can make a room with a password and only tell your friends. as for the strategies, they stay locked up with me. just keep using grenades.

I LOVE the City, Village, and sewers....with my trusty :mad5: Shotgun!:mad5:

as for strats...i am with THas..they are staying with me :smilewinkgrin: :aureola: :smilewinkgrin:

i got a quick question for you guys though....i have seen a few peeps that can make their nades explode on impact...where as mine bounce forever and blow up....i have gotten my timing down, but being able to detonate them would be awesome....any help with that ? :lol: :scared: :lol:

Youngblood

Youngblood said:
I LOVE the City, Village, and sewers....with my trusty :mad5: Shotgun!:mad5:

as for strats...i am with THas..they are staying with me :smilewinkgrin: :aureola: :smilewinkgrin:

i got a quick question for you guys though....i have seen a few peeps that can make their nades explode on impact...where as mine bounce forever and blow up....i have gotten my timing down, but being able to detonate them would be awesome....any help with that ? :lol: :scared: :lol:

Youngblood
cook the grenades for 1.5 secs then throw it

ya i know u can pull the pins on the nades and throw them...but i have been in a few fights where we are shooting each other and the guy changes to nades and throws it and it explodes and i dont see him holding it for any amount of time....at least to me it seems that way :crazy:

Well I like the Village and my fav. gun would be the Karabiner. My strategy hahaha, I have no such thing. I'm just a crazy person going for the kill whenever the opportunity arises.

i love the spring field and love the map port :yesnod:

the springfield is a fun gun. Something about the machine guns are hit or miss, literally. Sometimes a person dies within a few seconds against the gun and sometimes i have to unload entire clips to kill someone. it feels inconsistant, thats for sure.

mine are mp40 and village and sewers

My favorite Campaign map is the 'City' and I use the MP40 gun there. My favorite map for online is 'Base' and I use the M1 Garand. I have been very pleased with this game.

I love the village LOVE!.....actually look at my thread called CTF........oh the shotgun (obviosly)

Back