Favourite thing about the Wii?

wilksy5555

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
Everyone who has a wii has to admit that there the best darn thing on the planet!!!

But what is your favourite thing about it?

Is it its movement based controller or the games?

I want to know what your favourite thing about the wii is !!!

I wouldn't call it the best thing on the planet the third party support needs to be stepped up otherwise Nintendo are in danger of repeating previous efforts.

The controls and sleekness of the console have to be the best thing. Especially when the controls are done right i.e mario galaxy and metroid prime 3.

The thing which is letting down the Wii is the lack of quality titles and the length of time between each release,

It wouldn't do no harm in releasing more Adult themed titles.

Besides how much longer can you milk and produce remakes and crappy collaborations of mini games,

Nintendo new new i.p's and better third party support fast otherwise the novelty which is the Wii will not last.

Twilight Princess. And the prospect of playing an even-better Zelda game in the future, one specifically designed for the Wii.

I love the fact that it has it's own browser that fits perfectly for the Wii with having the controller as the mouse and being able to use a USB keyboard just makes it better.

It plays Nintendo games. I'ld be damned if I wasn't able to play Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Fire Emblem 10. Hell, I wanted a Gamecube just for SSBM and only then did I find other games of interest.

The exclusive games.

Its why I got it to compliment my 360. So I could play games on the Wii that you cant play anywhere else.

Back