Wii Play

I've had this game for two days, the first day i was only playing single player and my favorite was the shooting game, followed by laser hockey, then pool, thre rest were all blah with the worst being the table tennis (100 hits! how repetative is that??)

the second day I played two players, my favorite was still the shooting, but was followed by the wii matching, then air hockey, then the racing one.

IMO it is not that exciting as a single player game, two player makes it so so much better :)

Yeah I agree the shooting one is pretty good fun with two of you... as is the laser hockey and pool. Not 'that' into the others, can't stand table tennis (feels so buggy)

You should try table tennis its quite fun once you get the hang of it 143FTW
also tanks is really good multiplayer

The tank, shooting and laser hockey are good mutiplayer games and the table tennis is very addictive you feel the need to acheive a score over 100

yeah! we got Something before the US does.
I like Table Tennis 168 is my best so far. Table Tennis, Laser hockey and shooting i found helps me get better control with the wii mote, since i been playig them i have found Red Steel eaiser to play and using the wiimote much easier and more acurate

Back