Feel like a complete newb, need some help with MLB 2K11

Karroog

WiiChat Member
Apr 21, 2011
Hey there, new forum goer here, need some "technical" help with a new game I just got.

So my girlfriend got me MLB 2K11 and I'm really psyched to play it. I'm an avid Phillies fan so the cover of the game made in 10 times more awesome at the first opening.

I made a season, chose Phillies, played one game, win it off of a walk off in the park home run (I know, was freaking amazingly awesome), saved it and then headed off to work.

I pick it up when I get home and try to get back into the season but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I have my profile loaded up, but the only option it gives me is to play a "quick game". I go into all the options and menus to get back to the season screen to play more games, but it won't let me.

I'm usually not this inert to figure out something this silly, but if anyone can give the step by step process of loading up a season and continuing it that would be awesome.

Thank you, and wonderful forum you got here!

bought and sold that game. from the start press "-" then select "my2k11" and then select "load/save" then "load" then "Load season"

that's only a small scrap of memory but you get the idea.

Back