fight night round 3

123eman

PSWII60
Apr 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
5159-5849-2777-9699
has there been any info on this for the wii? if so any release dates?

this game would be awesome to play on the wii!

thanks in advance.

if fight night round 3 came out for the wii then i probably wouldnt play anything else!

go to gamesradar.com all the latest news and ye ders a new fight night round 4 for wii probably by next year 2008

What about STREET FIGHTER!? Does anyone realize how SWEET that game would be on the Wii? I personally would get it in a flash depending on the storyline, characters, etc. But I'm sure that would all be gravy. Anyone else?

MasterJedi2U said:
What about STREET FIGHTER!? Does anyone realize how SWEET that game would be on the Wii? I personally would get it in a flash depending on the storyline, characters, etc. But I'm sure that would all be gravy. Anyone else?

Boxing sounds more interesting with the Wii controller.

How could a 2D fighter benefit from being on the Wii?

Are you seriously that dumb? What about Mortal Kombat...wasn't that a "2D Fighter". Yet its benefitting from the Wii.

if any fight night came out it would be numba 4 and for that "no" to street fighter, that game would totaly rock as well

MasterJedi2U said:
Are you seriously that dumb? What about Mortal Kombat...wasn't that a "2D Fighter". Yet its benefitting from the Wii.

Typical smartass jedi response, lol.

Mortal Kombat hasn't even come out yet, how do you know it works well with the Wii? Also last time I checked the Street Fighter series is still a mainly 2D series.

They did that 3D ex game and stopped with the 3d stuff.

Have you seen reviews for MK yet? Or trailers? By most accounts it looks like a sweet game. There are plent of vids that show the gameplay and the controls. Go look them up. Face it your question was kinda wierd/weak. In fact I think you did that just to grind my gears. But you are right about one thing, Mortal Kombot is not officially out yet so I guess we'll have to wait for YOUR review before we can decide if we want a traditional 2D fighter going 3D...

But oh yeah didn't Mortal Kombat ALREADY have 3D back on the GC...at least you could go right, left, and shift up and down on the level as I recall.

P.S. Glad you lol at the remark...:wink:

Back