Finally caught

Bliss

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
After 28 years on the run George England was finally caught in Florida but cops...he escaped PRISON 28 YRS ago and was living a normal life. He was in prison for child molesting......now that is just sick how he can get away with this for so long...wow i wonder how the resdients who lived by him must have felt.

ARTICLE

OMG this guy actually looks really sick and evil , I dont think he will last long inside , I however hope he lives a long life , long enough for him to truly get the punishment he deserves ,wonder how long he will get.

el-zilcho said:
OMG this guy actually looks really sick and evil , I dont think he will last long inside , I however hope he lives a long life , long enough for him to truly get the punishment he deserves ,wonder how long he will get.

yea i agree i hope he gets what is comin to him in prison

Yeah, that whole code of honor prison mates have.
He gonna diiieeeee

Bliss said:
After 28 years on the run George England was finally caught in Florida but cops...he escaped PRISON 28 YRS ago and was living a normal life. He was in prison for child molesting......now that is just sick how he can get away with this for so long...wow i wonder how the resdients who lived by him must have felt.

ARTICLE

The irony that you like Clockwork Orange...

But, it's good that people aren't letting these things die out, the search carried on and it paid off.

Back