Finally!

tw1zt3d

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2008
San Diego
after kinda looking and kinda not looking, i stumbled across one at Fry's of all places...i just went to go pick up a couple HD DVDs or a couple Blu Ray, and i just happened to look down and there they were...they had 5...i was like, so, you guys have wii in stock, i need 1...so 400 bucks later (the bundle they sell you only comes with an extra wiimote but not an extra nunchuck, go figure), i'm on my way home with the hardest gaming system to buy...i remember when 360s and PS3s were tough to find, and now they're both so prevalent the stores don't bother to lock them up...and guess what, 2 days after i bring my wii home, i twist my knee at work (i go in for an MRI next week), so now i'm the laziest arm chair tennis player/boxer/bowler ever...

so yeah, i'm 31, end the majority of my sentences with "..." and totally dig my wii...i can't wait for smash bros. to come in

haha, good story. Glad to see you made it here, you obviously have good taste in wii forums :wink:

What kind of job do you have? I'm curious after you mentioned hurting your knee there. Atleast you've got something to do with your time off, eh?

Have fun.

LevesqueIsKing said:
haha, good story. Glad to see you made it here, you obviously have good taste in wii forums :wink:

What kind of job do you have? I'm curious after you mentioned hurting your knee there. Atleast you've got something to do with your time off, eh?

Have fun.

i work in the parts department...i'm still working, albeit very slowly, but until i have the MRI and i found out how extensive the damage is (hopefully i just aggravated a tendon and nothing serious has been done), so i'm currently not going to have any time off...my vacation is currently slated for my yearly trip to comic-con (i live in san diego, so this year will be year 15 for me)...

mushroomedmario said:
welcome to wiichat home of the wii chat...

did a search of wii forums and this one came up at the top, so how could i not choose it

Back