FireBomb!

FireBomb

Fire Starter
Feb 15, 2008
Hello everyone! I just purchased my wii from my cousin. He's heading off to Japan ((Navy)). Anyways, I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy. Game is awesome!!! Any suggestions for the slingshot galaxy? This area is killing me!!! Also, why is it some galaxies have a crown after I beat all the stages, but some others don't, even though I still beat all the stages? Thanks!

Gday FireBomb! congrats on ur wii. SMG is a kick-a$$ game. the crown means that u have completed that galaxy. therefore if a galaxy doesnt have a crown then it means that u havent completed it yet. i dont want to spoil it to u but even if u reach the last stage and defeat bowser, the game is not over. i'll just leave it at that........ =oX

O really???? Niceeeeeeeeee!! Thank you a LOT for not spoiling it, that means a lot to me! I'm really loving this game. And I finally beat that Sling Pod section I had asked about earlier. Yeah, great game!!!

Welcome to WiiChat!

Buying a Wii in whatever way is always good, as long as you get to play it :wink:

FireBomb said:
O really???? Niceeeeeeeeee!! Thank you a LOT for not spoiling it, that means a lot to me! I'm really loving this game. And I finally beat that Sling Pod section I had asked about earlier. Yeah, great game!!!

well done! quite honestly, the only trick with completing SMG is PERSEVERANCE. u have to persevere....u have to be really patient. and when u can't get it right 5 times in a row, take a little break and try again. dont worry coz do it enough times and u'll surely learn and do it better next time.

and oh YEH......it gets BETTER as u go further into the game. GOOD LUCK!

Back