First Ever Sesame Street Games Announced for Nintendo Wii

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Cuteness alert! Warner Bros. Interactive has today announced the first ever Sesame Street games for the Nintendo Wii – Elmo’s A-to-Zoo Adventure and Cookie’s Counting Carnival. Both games are aimed at preschoolers, and come with special soft and fuzzy “gameplay helper” character covers that fit over the Wii Remote, with the aim of simplifying gameplay controls to make them more accessible for preschoolers with small hands and developing skills.

In Sesame Street: Elmo’s A-to-Zoo Adventure, kids head to the zoo with Elmo, Zoe and their animal friends, as they explore games based on a variety of literacy skills, including letter identification, letter sounds and word families. Zoo habitats that the player can explore include the Aquarium, Savanna, Jungle, Wetlands and the Arctic.

In Sesame Street: Cookie’s Counting Carnival, kids join Cookie Monster and Big Bird at a carnival, where they experience gameplay steeped in math skills, including number identification, counting, shapes and pattern recognition. Carnival areas that you can visit include The Grandstand, Midway, Petting Zoo, Food Court and the Arcade.

Both games feature a “Parent’s Page” where parents can review games their child has played along with.

Here’s Samantha Ryan, senior vice president, Development and Production, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, talking about the games:

“The games encourage early math and literacy skills that engage preschoolers in a fun and exciting way, enabling them to learn at their own pace with easy tools for parents to guide their experiences.”

Both games will be available on Nintendo Wii this fall.

Oh, LAWWWD. The cookie monster wii cover is beast XD
My only liking of sesame street is because of how it reminds me of the muppets. My happy place is with the Muppets. LoL

Its hard to say the Wii is also for adults and then see these.
They look like willy warmers

Its hard to say the Wii is also for adults and then see these.
They look like willy warmers
Preschoolers shouldn't even play video games on a major console. Haaa!
Willy warmers. Tell you the truth -- I call all wii covers/skins Wii Condoms :3
If preschoolers/Super Young children NEED to play video games... use the computer :p

EDIT: Wait -- it covers up all the buttons except for the + home button - and the 1 and 2 buttons. lol, stupid childsss

Last edited:
I was told this was a kiddy system

above the ages of 7 :)

FINE THEN!
EDIT::::: Above the ages of 10 o.o

Last edited:
Back