First Online Game for Australia

Oceanic

The Cake is a Lie
Jan 4, 2007
Australia
is...
Mario Strikers Charged Football!!

Set to hit our shores sometime in June, it is the first game up on Nintendo Australia's site that has wi-fi capapbilities.

Mario Strikers Charged will not only feature an action-packed multiplayer mode, but also will support the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service, which allows players to take part in tournaments with others.

More info here

Pokemon SUCKS BALLS!
Sorry lol
It's cool you guys are getting it online thats great xD
Shame we get it 1 month earier. But that means when you come online they'll be people to play

why is it called football and not

soccer
or wogball

didnt they do their research ?

to call soccer football in Australia is a massive diatribe towards real Australians :nono:

...Well, Mario SOCCER is not my ideal first online game, it doesn`t make any difference as we don`t have to buy it. Yay!

Pokemon sucks ****.... I am not getting it even if it is online. Same for Mario Strikers Charged or whatever, I will wait for Fifa not some half-assed piece-o-crap Mario sports spin-off. I hope there is a bright future for Wii online not one plagued with shitty games. :wtf:

AussieWii said:
why is it called football and not

soccer
or wogball

didnt they do their research ?

to call soccer football in Australia is a massive diatribe towards real Australians :nono:

Let me remind you who put you in Australlia [Im taking it your from there]
Yes us British put you there and back then we called it Football so :p

Well, football is the more logical word for it anyway... :)
Since u play it only with foot and ball. American Football is so... not too much foot included :l

Fußball, Football, Fútbol, ...

Back