First Time Game?

CJB

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2007
I am new to nintendo wii so don't know which games are best for your first time. On gamecube my favorite games were Harvest Moon, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Starfox, and Animal Crossing. What should be the first game I get for the Wii?

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a good game to start out with.
Metroid Prime 3 is good as well.

CantGetAWii said:
I agree with both of your choices, but I would also recommend Wii Play to help you get used to the many different types of controls.

CantGetAWii said:

I Concur. Also (I'm assuming you live in the US) Super Mario Galaxy comes out next tuesday on the 12th. Worth picking up. I played it for 15 minutes and i had to have it. and believe me, it's hard to sway my opinion like that in such little time.

Super Paper Mario
Zelda : Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition

Those 3 remain the essential games for the Wii at the moment for me.

twilight princess was my first game and it was a good choice, maybe you could start out with that

Anybody else like to add? I would like a lot of responces...

Either one of the big 3 (Super Mario Galaxy,Twilight Princess, or MP3) or go with something smaller to tickle your newly adjusting motion sensitive controls (Dewy's Adventure, RE4, Excite Truck).

I think Super Paper Mario and Zelda are good first wii games, depending on what genre you're into.

Id say Wario Smooth Moves. It helps get you aquainted with the unique wii controls. Same with Monkey Ball. Plus they both have a ton of mini games. Zelda is a must have! And if you like free roaming games, the Godfather is pretty wicked. If you have wifi you can always download virtual console games. Some of the retro stuff is still pretty fun.

Back