Flash Player for Wii...Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I downloaded the internet channel on the Wii and was wondering if there is any way to install a flash player on the Wii so I can watch missed episodes from fox or mtv.

If you know of anything please help.

Thanx

i've tried there's no way unless nintendo decides to make a contract with opera the ps3 dose'nt have flash 9 either

i've tried there's no way unless nintendo decides to make a contract with opera the ps3 dose'nt have flash 9 either

Actually the PS3 browser got an update not too long ago that updated the Flash version.

Yea I would just stick with YouTube because I tried the Flash player thing too to no avail. But I do hope nintendo does a flash update.
:star:

Yea I would just stick with YouTube because I tried the Flash player thing too to no avail. But I do hope nintendo does a flash update.
:star:

They did update the Flash a couple weeks ago. Be sure to download the latest version from the Shopping Channel.

Enough excitement for one thread. If you see anything else like that guys drop a PM to me or any other mod that is online at that time. Content like that should be deleted asap.

If anyone else has any similar questions please make a new thread, this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back