for all DBZ lovers

shabanbros

I like TACOS
Aug 15, 2007
TACOS!!! TACOS!!!TACOOOOOOOOOOS
20th centry fox anonced that they are going to make a live action DB movie

So, you've read the manga, loved the anime and got hooked on the games, but are you ready to see Son Goku and his friends take on the big screen? 20th Century Fox surely is.

According to Canadian news site Canada.com, 20th Century Fox has given the go-ahead to three major film productions, one of them being a live-action movie based on Akira Toriyama's brainchild.

The movie will reportedly have a budget of no less than US$ 100 million, and will begin production soon with no details as to when it's projected to be shown.

The Dragon Ball Z franchise is considered as one of the most popular literary franchises in the world, with deals encompassing print, TV, video games, clothing and toys. Let's hope that this project yields results that will give justice to the legendary series. We'd love to see how the actors will go Super Saiyan on us.

thats pretty cool, i just hope they dont screw it all up.. and i wonder who'll they cast to play the characters? sylvester stallone as goku and arnold shwartzneger will be broly maybe? :lol:

Oh good Lord..with Real People?!? Oh. My. God.!! i don't know what to expect i mean DBZ is an Anime, but a real time movie, ouch..i just can't see it working...well i'll wait and see...just as long as it dosn't take 5 years to complete

My God, that movie was actually well made..or maybe it's just the Martial Arts that's impressing me xD

One thing I want to know is how Fox and its writers will deal with the action-comedy bablance that's in the mangas and anime? The balance is critical.

could be cool. a long time ago i was at the library and i found a dragonball movie that was kinda kool(i was little and there was foul language so i couldnt watch all of it) ive searched everywhere and i still cant find the name of it but hoe they did it was kool so if they could do it like that It could be promising.(ill try to find the name of it for you pleople)

I found the name of it, its "Dragon Ball the magic begins"

(i had to search on the library website)

That's cool. Thanks for sharing.

Also, the third season of DBZ release is scheduled for this week, if you're collecting those keep that in mind. I can't wait to pick mine up.

Back