Forest Temple???

LunchBox

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
Does anyone know how to re-enter the Forest Temple after you've defeated it? I can't seem to cross the gap where the monkeys would toss you across to the separate doors. I need to find a heart piece in one of the areas, but can't find a way back in...

Any ideas???

u mean when u beat that cheeky sod of a baboon the one you get the gale boomrang...

oh now i know wot u mean no i dont think that you can get back that way as the monkeys are standing on the pedastles thats why i made sure i got the piece of heart just in case of that happening...

No one has any ideas, huh. I guess I'd better come up with something clever...otherwise I guess I'm outta luck.

aren't the monkeys still there, they are at every other bit you need them and it would make sence.

I have some good and bad news for you guys :cornut:

GOOD news: You can get the heart piece LATER! :)

BAD news: You won't be able to get it till you've reached a later point in the game and have some new items which should aid you in your return to the temple. ;)

No monkeys are left after you complete the Forest Temple and beat the final Boss of that dugeon. I did find a way back in, but as was already stated u'll need some equipment found later in the game.

Back