Forgot To Package

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
I recently sent my wii in for repairs and i forgot to package a piece of paper:sick: !!! What should i do it was the paper with my problem description and name address and such. Most of the info was accounted for in the other paper that was sent but this one has the problem description so what should i do?

They may figure it out or get in touch with you.

laderer5 said:
I recently sent my wii in for repairs and i forgot to package a piece of paper:sick: !!! What should i do it was the paper with my problem description and name address and such. Most of the info was accounted for in the other paper that was sent but this one has the problem description so what should i do?

Most likely they will do a standard troubleshoot anyways.

Well i sent them emails refrering to my package number and trracking number and name, address ect. hope they reply to my message.

I am so lucky.... My dad forgot to drop my wii off at UPS so i was able to put the papers inside the case. Phew :aureola:

How long does it actually take for it to get fixed? The package was sent today..

LOL, you are so lucky your dad forgot. But I felt your pain, too bad you had to go through that man.

When sending a system in for repair the RMA is connected to the serial number on the Wii. I wouldnt be surprised if the person who receives your system throws the paper away without reading it.

Back