fragile, ffcccb,and dragonquest???

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
hey gamer family lol and merry christmas to all. Now has anyone got any updated news on the upcoming rpgs such as fragile, final fantasy cyrstal chronicules the crystal bearers, also tales of symphomia 2 and the upcoming dragonquest game as well? while we are also on this topic lets talk about no more heroes and how it looks and feels coming out for the wii. game dicussion time give me your best thoughts on these up and coming games for the wii for 08

Well if youre referring to the actual wii FFCC( NOT Wiiware) then I actually seriously heard it might not come out, based on EGM's rumor mill which is usually true.

IGN did a hands on of tales 2 here click me!
they said they ditched motion control for better visuals which is interesting and quite refreshing IMO. Never played Tales 1 but I'm itching for a WiiPG.

dude what is this i keep hearing about the final fantasy game going to wiiware you werent the only person to tell me that someone please explain the wiiware and the final fantasy title why does everyone keep saying it might be going to wii ware? how could you play it on wii ware?

Back