Freeloader

sam19

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
Hey.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but can you play foreign gamecube games on the wii using freeloader? If so, could someone tell me how?

Thanks in advance

Yes you can, pop the Freeloader disc in, take it out, pop in the region locked game and viola.

Edit: This currently only works for Gamecube games only.

I knew this worked but is that true? All you have to do is put the disk in and take it out?

E-Roc2010 said:
I knew this worked but is that true? All you have to do is put the disk in and take it out?

Yes it's that simple and you can find it anywhere online for a low price.

E-Roc2010 said:

It's not THAT simple. When you put in the freeloader, press the Z button on the game cube controller, then pick the flag of where the game you want to play came from. Do that twice (I dunno if you have to, but I always do) then wait for it to tell you to pop the other disk in.

Glitch said:
It's not THAT simple. When you put in the freeloader, press the Z button on the game cube controller, then pick the flag of where the game you want to play came from. Do that twice (I dunno if you have to, but I always do) then wait for it to tell you to pop the other disk in.

That's still the part of the simplicity.

Ok so when it tells you to put in the game in you just press the eject button and put the game in

Back