Freezing? What is going on here!

Kherrek508

Sleeping. Do not disturb.
Aug 22, 2006
Oregon
Wii Online Code
0215-4972-1267-8022
Okay. So I got Red Steel on the 7th of December... Played it up until the 18th of December where it started freezing (making the loud, high pitched fan sound). Apparently it went defect. Now, today, when I was watching "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!" on Youtube (with my Wii on the Opera Browser, of course!) it suddenly froze. It made the same high pitched sound that it did with Red Steel. I want to know, is my Wii defect or is it just some sort of coincidence? (the Opera Browser is in beta, isn't it?)

Last edited:
The Wii opera browser is in beta version, and an occasional crash is not something major to get you a new wii I wouldn't expect. however if it happens a few more times get on the phone to nintendo and they should be happy to replace it as they have excellent customer service :)

Also my Wii has not crashed as of yet.

WiiGod said:
The Wii opera browser is in beta version, and an occasional crash is not something major to get you a new wii I wouldn't expect. however if it happens a few more times get on the phone to nintendo and they should be happy to replace it as they have excellent customer service :)

Also my Wii has not crashed as of yet.

Ah, thanks. :)

Back