Fun+easy game for my 55 yeard old Father?

refman

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2009
Hi gang,

I'm looking for a Wii game for my Father who is 55 years old.

He's not a gamer at all and get frustrated by games that have too many "buttons" or too many game features.

I need a game that is simple, but that would be enjoyable. It doesn't have to be deep in play, have killer graphics or anything. Just something simple and fun.

Any ideas? Many thanks.

Hi gang,

I'm looking for a Wii game for my Father who is 55 years old.

He's not a gamer at all and get frustrated by games that have too many "buttons" or too many game features.

I need a game that is simple, but that would be enjoyable. It doesn't have to be deep in play, have killer graphics or anything. Just something simple and fun.

Any ideas? Many thanks.

why are you even trying to get him a game then?>>>>the only thing that i can think of that uncomplicated is donkey kong[wich sucks]

Because he enjoys playing on the Wii, he just needs a new game.

My father really likes wii sports, you could try that. not a very high energy game so its perfect

Instead of Dream Pinball (which is listed at that link posted, but about I've heard nothing good), I would recommend Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection. Also, he might like Mercury Meltdown Revolution.

Our whole family has a blast with Guitar Hero and Rock Band games. Our ages range from 24 to 57. They cover the music we all grew up with as well as exposing us to some new stuff. You can play at one of 4 levels of difficulty so you can take it as easy or as challenging as you want. I'm only a couple years older than your dad and I'm pretty sure I'll never make it to "Expert" but I still enjoy it. It's one thing we keep coming back to. Between all of us we have GH3, GH:WT, GH5 and RB:Beatles.

It's like listening to music but you get to participate.

I'd recommend Boom Blox Bash Party, Wii Sports Resort, Tiger Woods 2010 (if he likes golf), Mario Kart Wii and New Super Mario Bros Wii.

If he likes shooting things then another option could be an on rails shooter such as Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles/Darkside Chronicles, Dead Space Extraction, House Of the Dead 2&3/Overkill etc.

Back