I am looking for a 2player game I can play with my old man.

Brookie, is he a sports fan? If so, wait a couple of weeks and get madden. It has family play which makes the controls very simple. It also has alot of minigames.

You don't mention how old your dad is in your post. If you're a teenager/twenty something would be a lot different that if your 30something. One of the best 2-player games we've found is Tony Hawk Downhill Jam. I guess all the hardcore gamers hate it because its so much different than all the other TH games, but its one of the favorites in our house. I hear that its a lot like SSX blur, but I dont think that SSX has multiplayer available. Single player gets a little monotonous, as its the same thing over and over, but multiplayer is a blast.

Wii Play definitely. It's button controls are exactly like Wii Sports, and if you liked Wii sports, this is probably what you should get. It has ping pong, laser hockey (like air hockey), target shooting, tanks, and about 6 more.

jared19 said:
Brookie, is he a sports fan? If so, wait a couple of weeks and get madden. It has family play which makes the controls very simple. It also has alot of minigames.
I second that if you both like football. Madden 07' is actually very pick up and play; 08' sounds like your Grandma could play it right away. And what about WiiSports bowling? That game is for everybody.

WiiBad said:
I second that if you both like football. Madden 07' is actually very pick up and play; 08' sounds like your Grandma could play it right away. And what about WiiSports bowling? That game is for everybody.

He has wii sports. He said he plays tennis.

big brain mario party 8 or wario ware = great fun and easy games exceppt for big brain you have to use youre brain lol

Back