Funny Cod BO moments

Dodonray

WiiChat Member
Aug 3, 2009
Post all your hilarious Cod moments...

I joined my friends game in zombies and invited my friend, when we started the game we both heard "Okay muchachos, vamos a jugar!"

Apparrently my friend invited some spanish dude to host the match... good thing I knew spanish...
My friend however was like "What the hell did you call me? O.O"

It was funny hearing the mexican dude try to speak spanish "hey, Bigheeps96, open la door porfavor"

Anyways yeah, this guy was retarded though... he died many times

I was screwing around on search and destroy on summit to piss some people off, I jokingly said I was gonna get a cross map tomahawk while trapping someone in a corner and actually got one all the way across the map.

I was playing HCTD with a lady who was apparently playing at work, because she was talking the WHOLE match and also balancing her check book all while wearing her BO headset. Talk about multi-tasking! She was on my team. She was a tow truck driver dispatcher, so the whole game was 10-4 this, roger that and I think at one point there was even mention of a smokey. Crazy!!! :yikes:

I was screwing around on search and destroy on summit to piss some people off, I jokingly said I was gonna get a cross map tomahawk while trapping someone in a corner and actually got one all the way across the map.

LOL

I love trapping people in corners :p

It sucks in hardcore though...

Back