Future of Nintendo games having third party characters?

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
With Super Smash Bros Brawl having the likes of Sonic and Snake on it, it makes me wonder if any other games will have third party appearences

Yes, in the next Mario game Snake will be a secret playable character.

wtf do you mean? xD

im guessing he means games like super smash bros........let me just say, third party character have been around with nintendo for a long long time......its just that now they are starting to interact with eachother , but thats only in games like mario and sonic olympiques thingy and brawl, its not as if they are taking over

I mean to unlock in mario party, the next super smash bros, mario kart
games with a selection of characters

I think Nintendo and Sega are binded by a contract where sega develops games for Nintendo. Thats why they have sonic on SSBB and Sonic and Mario Olympics. I could be wrong though.

As for Solid Snake I have no idea. But there were RUMORS that Metal Gear Solid 4 would possibly port a cut down version for Wii. So maybe its true? Again I could be wrong because that was never confirmed.

^those rumors have been dispatched as untrue

however

there will most likely be a metal gear 2 or 3 wiimakes

Future of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games?
and there must be a reason for Snake to be on brawl

sorabrawl said:
Future of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games?
and there must be a reason for Snake to be on brawl

actually, snake was supose to be in ssmm, the konami developers begged nintendo to add snake in for meelee, but they were already too far into development

so they decided to hold him out until brawl

maybe because of this

he was the protagonist of a gamecube exclusive game "metal gear solid :twin snakes, yees i know its a remake of a playstation game, but its still an exclusive

zapasant93 said:
actually, snake was supose to be in ssmm, the konami developers begged nintendo to add snake in for meelee, but they were already too far into development

so they decided to hold him out until brawl

maybe because of this

he was the protagonist of a gamecube exclusive game "metal gear solid :twin snakes, yees i know its a remake of a playstation game, but its still an exclusive
that's the same for kingdom hearts
exclusive on game boy advance and in the future ds

Back