GAHH! Help!

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I want a new game! But im sick of shooters i have GRAW, Kameo and Lost planet.
Graw was really fun when i had online but im bored of single player
Lost Planet: meh stuck on a boss and im to lazy to try and beat it
Kameo: beat it

im thinking of getting spiderman 3 or Two Worlds or Marvel Ultimate alliance!
suggestions!

check out deadrising. it is a great ( yet very hard ) game.:yesnod: also dont miss out on oblivion that game is just breath taking:crazy: .

Two wrolds i =s like a oblivion with a LARGER world sooo
and im not interested In DR.

Though you said you're sick of shooters, Gears of War is probably the best game you could. Excluding shooters, my favourite game would be Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, however sad some people might see that. I don't even watch wrestling or anything, but the games are always quality, and this one is sho'fo :)

Yo

Oblivion is definitely a great game, you could get Morrowind even...I would. Check out NHL 2K7, Viva Pinata (sp), Rainbow 6 Vegas, Hitman:Blood Money, Saints Row, Ghost Recon:Advanced Warfighter, Fight night Round 3, Rent Table Tennis...It's pretty good but not worth a full purchase.

I know you stated that you were sick of shooters, but I just threw a pretty solid list out there.

-Tom

Last edited:
I would get Dead Rising, mainly cause 360 doesnt have a buffet of great games. Plus its got a deep story and its fun slicing zombies with a katana.

Test Drive Unlimited is ****ing excellent. get online and flash your
lights at some other online people and race them..or not.

simply drive around and do what you want.

also, Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is good for a blast in single player mode.
online can get very laggy which totally ruins the experience.

what boss in LP are you stuck on?

GamerCon said:
I would get Dead Rising, mainly cause 360 doesnt have a buffet of great games. Plus its got a deep story and its fun slicing zombies with a katana.

=/ don't forget lawn mowers!

saints row wasnt bad it had some pretty cool features i thought mp sucked though as for a game viva pinata is pretty cool i say rent first just in case ure picky

oh i bought Viva Pinata its fun but it gets bored fast(luckily it was only 20 bucks)

Back