gamecube problems help me!!

zealot8525

Certified Psychopath
Oct 8, 2006
Virginia
well ive had my gc since launch and it has always worked fine but it isnt reading the disks good because the disks arent scartched at all i think that the scanner is old and dusty should i sell my game cube now and get money for my wii fund or since the scanner is sorta messed up should i throw it out idont no how much gamestop would take 4 it if they new the scannr was messed up i meen i dont even no but i think it is the scannr help me plz!!!!:(

if you really want to sell it now
gamestop will take it
unless it does it like right when it starts up or does it in every game you play
because mine has the same problem except it only happens after ive played it for a while usually
or sometimes it just happens randomly basically
*shrugs*
but gamestop should still take it

The sooner you trade it in, the more money you get. The Gamecube will be worth so little after Wii's launch because Wii will be able to play Gamecube games, so get over to gamestop.

but it practically does it every time ,wen i put a game in wen its off then wen its in i turn it on and it always sounds like its u no tryin 2 reed it but it always seys the crap tht it sys wen te disk is scratched but alsoi dunno if gamestop cheks 2 see if they work or not so if they do they might no buy it or i will get practically nothing 4 it so ....... imean i still dunno what to do:ee5k:

MetroidZ said:
dont sell it to shops u wont get much, sell it to a friend or something.
alrite tnx ure rite i shood and dude ihav seen some of the stuff u posted im alwys reedin it keep up the good work!!!:smilewinkgrin:

Back