Games for a 4 year old - recommendations??

Can anyone recommend games my 4 year old will enjoy/be able to do?

He loves driving the tank on Wii Play (he steers with the nunchuck, I fire - it's hilarious and we get further than I do on my own!).

He tried Mario & Sonic Olympics at a friends and enjoyed it.

He also had a go on Mario Kart 64, which was a bit tricky for him but a big hit. What's the easiest racing/driving game out there??

Wii Kart should be out soon and if he enjoyed Mario Kart 64 I'm sure the Wii one will be a hit. Apparently even beginners have a good chance to beat the pros in Mario Kart and if the controls are good he might have a great time!

well i'll tell you some games i played on the SNES when i was 3.
1-the lion king.
2-street fighter.
3-metroid.
4-I can't remmember all the games i mean come on i was 3.

oh and those are stratages and fighting games.

here is aweb site that you can check the rating of game and release date and all that stuff: www.ign.com

if you want to go directly to the wii section then: wii.ign.com

and you can also search for games by genre and rating.

Super Mario Galaxy?
Rayman Raving Rabbids?
Excite Truck?

Basically anything first-party.

Narah said:
Wii Kart should be out soon and if he enjoyed Mario Kart 64 I'm sure the Wii one will be a hit. Apparently even beginners have a good chance to beat the pros in Mario Kart and if the controls are good he might have a great time!
wii kart? do you mean mario kart wii? even though they arent going to call the game mario kart wii bit im just saying.
also mario kart wii isnt coming out soon
its coming out maybe a little after may

Raceing:
Monster Trux Offroad
Cruis'n
Monster 4x4: World Circuit
Excite Truck
Need for Speed: Carbon

Other Choices
Mario Party 8
Kidz Sports Ice Hockey
Carnival Games
Raymans Ravving Rabbrids
Kidz Sports Basketball
EA Playground
Cars
Ratatouille

These are all I now he would like. Look for most of these games used you can save a few bucks on them.

I didn't know the final name that's why I said that, I meant the mario kart for wii. And April/May/June seems quite soon to me!
Another game which apparently is quite good for young children is Cosmic Family, it's for 4-8 year-olds and has three difficulty levels. I haven't tried it but some people suggest it for young children.

hoogasian5 said:
Raceing:
Monster Trux Offroad
Cruis'n
Excite Truck

Other Choices
Mario Party 8
Kidz Sports Ice Hockey
Carnival Games
Raymans Ravving Rabbrids
Kidz Sports Basketball
EA Playground
Cars
Ratatouille

These are all I now he would like. Look for most of these games used you can save a few bucks on them.

Anything NOT bolded is abysmal. Super Mario Galaxy is a must.

i'd say carnival games or nitrobike.

wii sports ought to keep him busy too!

Definetly Get Him Cars For The Wii Its Soooo Easy To Control And Its Fun Too!:thumbsup:
Endless Ocean Is A Must-Have I Would Say, And You Could Play It With Him!
EA Playground Also, He Would Probably Like That!

hoogasian5 said:
Raceing:
Monster Trux Offroad
Cruis'n
Excite Truck

Other Choices
Mario Party 8
Kidz Sports Ice Hockey
Carnival Games
Raymans Ravving Rabbrids
Kidz Sports Basketball
EA Playground
Cars
Ratatouille

Need for Speed Carbon is a great game, but would probably be extreamly frustrating for him. It takes a good hour to get used to the controls. It's also kind of a bad influence eg: racing on the streets, being chased by the cops.

Excite Truck's controls can be bit a tricky to get used to, or at least I found that, but it is by far the best racing game I've ever played. Extremely fun.

maybe mario glaxy?

or mortal kombat hehe no dont get him mortalk kombat

Back