Games for on-line PLEASE?

carl_mila

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2009
My cousin is in Texas, I'm in Nevada. We have set up our Wii's and sent our characters to one another. We want to play pool, bowling, etc against one another from our homes. Is this possible and if so how please?
Thanks!
Carl

both of you get a game with online features. make sure you get the same game cause you can't play each otner if one of you is playing fighting while the other is racing.

once you have a game picked out select the Wi-fi feature usually found on the main menu. search around and you'll find a code of usually 12 numbers like this ####-####-####. share the codes with each other and add their code to your friend list. after a small moment to recognize each other you can play together.

a couple good games to face each other in are Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

Smash bros has an easy to use online system but has a few connection issues.

Mario Kart has an eady to use system with little to no problems.

Yeah basically follow Shadow*91's instructions to play online. Mario Kart Wii or the recently released Excitebots are probably your best bet for some racing action. Animal Crossing City Folk is also great for you and your friend, as you two can customize your own town and do different things in each other's towns such as fish, shop, etc. However, there are a slew of Wi-Fi games to choose from at this point. But just make sure the game has this sticker on it :
Nintendo_wifi_logo.jpg

If the game box does not contain this sticker then it does not have any online capabilities.

But just make sure the game has this sticker on it :
Nintendo_wifi_logo.jpg

If the game box does not contain this sticker then it does not have any online capabilities.

i knew i was forgetting something important. anyways this sticker is found in the top left corner on the front so its easy to notice

Type in "Nintendo Wi-Fi games" on wikipedia, the whole list of online games comes up =]

Hey man try super smash bro's or mario kart, those are always fun, my bro is goin off to college so I know what you mean but we play Wow together so w/e

My cousin is in Texas, I'm in Nevada. We have set up our Wii's and sent our characters to one another. We want to play pool, bowling, etc against one another from our homes. Is this possible and if so how please?
Thanks!
Carl

Sounds like you are describing the games "Wii Sports" and "Wii Play." Unfortunately, these games cannot be played online, thus no billiards or bowling for you two.

Nintendo_wifi_logo.jpg

A word of warning though .. .. .. not all games that have that sticker have online play. Some of them allow you to share your scores online but not play together.

-Boz-[UK]'s suggestion for wikipedia, combined with looking for the sticker, should help find the right game for you carl_mila

If you two want to play a good game I suggest MKWii (Mario Kart Wii). It probably has the best Online Server and it owns.

Wow this is a blast from the past
A thread thats nearly six months old

I accept with information:eek:nce you have a game picked out select the Wi-fi feature usually found on the main menu. search around and you'll find a code of usually 12 numbers like this. share the codes with each other and add their code to your friend list. after a small moment to recognize each other you can play together.

Go purchase super smash brothers brawl, thats the best online wii game there is

Back