Games you'd like on the Virtual Console or WiiWare?!

MetalHead

Destroyer of Worlds
Apr 1, 2010
Hollister, CA
Wii Online Code
2122-6860-3033-4956
I REALLY want them to port Snowboard Kids, Wetrix and Tetrisphere to either the VC or WiiWare - and make them online multiplayer. Hope somebody's watching!

I really liked Wetrix on the N64, so I'm in total agreement on that one.

I'd also like Paradroid (C64), Wizball (C64), Sacred Armor of Antirad (C64), Rastan Saga (Arcade), Strider (Arcade), Salamander/Life Force (Arcade or Turbo Graphix 16), Rogue Squadron (N64) and Pilotwings 64 (N64) on the VC.

As for WiiWare I'd like some more 'rebirth' type games, maybe an updated Green Beret/Rush n Attack, Rygar or something like that. Oh and a World of Goo 2, even if they just put out the same game with some different levels I'd buy it.

i want a lot of games for the virtual console Arcade!

the original donkey kong
original burger time
Outrun from sega
the original Rampage
super off road
Q-bert lol
Robocop 1 and 2.

1 arcade donkey kong
2 ff6 ... ff7 not likely :]
3 super tecmo bowl
4 baseball stars
5 contra

Super Mario Allstars + Super Mario World
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Sonic 2 and Knuckles
(wiiware, because it doesn't exist yet,) Sonic 1 and Knuckles
My Pokemon Ranch HeartGold & SoulSilver update

That's all.

why didn't the put Mario Party on or Donkey Kong 64, or Perfect dark or goldeneye or mario paint or more? what is taking them so long? I have a snes already so I could care less about snes on vc, I will just get it for the snes. I might be getting a 64 again too. I'm sick of waiting!

Why some Games are NOT available:

FFVII is not listed because it uses 2.74GBs of Memory (It used 4 Playstation 1 Discs) and not very many consumers have that much memory. Not to mention how long you'd have to wait before it is downloaded. Not only if Nintendo would have done that, then they'd be able to sell Gamecube Games Via Wii Shop Channel (2.4GBs = 1 Gamecube game Disc).

Mario Party 1,2, & 3 are owned by a 2nd Party Company (Hudson) so they control if it's available.

Super Mario Allstars for SNES was a Deluxe which included Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels. It's not available because they want you to pay for them separetly, and to have the original versions of these games. Otherwise they loose money.

Donkey Kong 64 may be owned by "Rare", I've never played it but they've made most DK Games. Diddy Kong Racing isn't available because of one Racing Character is owned by "Rare".

Nintendo Games Owned by Nintendo get place up there by a board that chooses what becomes available.

All the one I mentioned:
Doom, Doom II, Doom 64; iD owns the rights.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 (THPS1&2); Are owned by "Neversoft"

I heard FFVII is coming to the ps3 redesign...

sega saturn

So I saw they had sega genesis I believe it was, games on the wii shop channel. I thought it was sooo awesome because I loved sega! I figured if they had genesis games, maybe just maybe, they would have saturn games too. But no luck. I was hoping to find one of my favorite sega saturn games: saturn bomberman. probably one of the best bomberman games in the series!!!!! I'm hoping nintendo will get more requests for this game, and put it up on the shop channel! I guarantee alot of people would download it!! :):lovewii:anyone else feel the same about this game?

Back