Gamestop leaked games release list

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Seems gamersreports.com have managed to get hold of a Gamestop memo , showing the dates of release for 24 upcoming Wii titles.

The dates vary from 10/02/06 to 03/06/07.

I've attached the image so you can debate the authenticity of it, i dont know.

'Happy Feet' is street dated for the 14th November...

source: http://www.gamersreports.com/news/3601/

Cant be because some of those Launch titles are different dates, Metal Slug ANthology is different from Blazing Angels which are both launch titles

Last edited:
damn if its true we wont see MP3 stop stuff up your confusing me sooo much just wait till the date has arived uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

notice on the paper that it says ANTICIPATED....... not OFFICIAL... you can find these so called "memos" at any gamestop for asking for a wii game list and it will say the same exact thing, and the reason the top left is sharpied out, is because in their computers it comes up as nintendo 64 for some reason......

Hmm, not sure about this. The list lacks 1st party titles, Red Steel (an already announced launch title) is way down the list as Novemeber, whereas Elebits is October. *sniffs* Smells fishy...

lol you can see in what haves been scribbled out it says sega dreamcast it that they real name lol jk

its photoshope for me, if u look at it closely it is, and it doesnt has all the games like twilight princess

i watched a video online where one of the websites was talking to a nintendo guy at e3 and he said that when legend of zelda twilight princess comes out wii will come out and ive seen 2 dates one from ebgames and one from bestbuy (nov.1 and nov.3)

ok sorry i dont have the site to back this up on but the wii may not be released on the same day at TP is released on, nintendo decided to push back the launch date for twilight princess so that they could further develope the game and add anything they mighthave missed, and perfect/polish the title for the gamers.... ill find the site if people cant google it or something lol

-kk

i'm guessing oct 2nd as the release date because thats what the encoded message nintendo released indicated if not oh well i just wish they would tell us already

Back