Gday All

wii_pete

WiiChat Member
Jul 7, 2011
Wandoan Queensland
Wii Online Code
7915-4876-0415-1391
Just new to this site and looking at adding friends to my wii console, i have only had comsole for 4 days and still working few things out with it, i have posted myw ii console number, feel free too add me, lookingf or people in australia only, how do i see who is on wii parade, i keep going there buts hows no one is on, anyone go there ?
Cheers

welcome pete. not sure of an answer for your questions but im sure someone will chime in.

Welcome to the forums, Pete. Hope ya find plenty of friend codes and the like for your Wii. =)

I'd be happy to answer your question, but I haven't tinkered with the Wii parade and such since '06, back when I got my Wii. Thus, I can't really remember anything about it. =/ Sorry, man.

if anyone wants to ad dme to there wii, or friends and so forth please do, just message me so i know cheers thanks all

Welcome to the forums Pete!

As for the Mii Parade, you need to make sure you have friends added on your console, and those friends have added you on their console. Also, their Mii's Mingle option needs to be set to Yes so they can be sent to the Mii Parade.

Hope that helps!

Back