Gday guys

RAMPAGE

Gods Soldier
May 1, 2007
Australia
Im Rampage for Australia. Im a PS3 owner, but im thinking about getting a wii as well. Looking to get info about the console from the site. Ive Never owned a Nintendo, I was a Sega boy than a sony one after that. But i the Wii looks like alot of fun. See Yaa all on the forums.:)

may i be the first to say welcome. Enjoy your stay. If you get a wii, you wont regret it.

Thanks for the welcome laderer. A guy i work with as been giving it great props and is slowly convincing me. That why i joined a forum to see whats goning on with the system.

Its a great system. Just wait for the better games to come out. Like Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Resident Evil ect... Dont get me wrong the wii has good games out now but even better ones are coming just you see.

laderer5 said:
home of the ?Pie Monsters? get it right!!!!
Im sorry......HOME OF THE SMILIES!!!!:):O :cool: :yikes: ;) :nono: :shocked: :idea: :frown2: :eek: :sad: :sleep: :D :nonod: :prrr:

Welcome, how are you liking the PS3? I'm considering getting one. ^_^

Hey thanks for the welcomes guys. I apreciate it

laderer5 said:
Its a great system. Just wait for the better games to come out. Like Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Resident Evil ect... Dont get me wrong the wii has good games out now but even better ones are coming just you see.
Yeah that what im doing. Waiting for the big guns and see how i like it.

Divum said:
Welcome, how are you liking the PS3? I'm considering getting one. ^_^
Yeah the ps3 is good but at the moment i wouldnt say it is great. Resistance Fall of man and Motorstorm are great online. The playstation store isnt the best at the moment. Come mid to end of the year there should be some great things coming out. Online play is the major thing keeping me interested at the moment, if it wasnt for that i proberly wouldnt play it as much.

Hmmmm A ps3 owner
Blah blah blah shite blah blah blah wiis better
But who cares about all that games are important not what you play them on

Back