gears of war....

Wii Believe

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
Bourne, Lincs, England
i was just watching the video review of gears of war and man it looks sweet,

im all for the wii but the atmosphere in this game just looks insane, and after watching the US trailer for Red Steel, the ubisoft game just looks dull.

i just think that maybe nintendo may have a tough time with the wii, due to the graphics :(

oh one more thing, what is the status of 3rd party games and the wi-fi,

if i buy cod3 will ubi release a wi-fi multiplayer pack via wiiconnect24?

cos online play is a huge factor for me

Got Gears of War last night for my 360. Boy does it look SO AMAZING!!! (especially on a 61 HDTV).

Well, Ubisoft is one of the first to venture into unknown territory (FPS on the Wii). They probably wanted to use tried and true methods with a little pizzazz (mission/killer mode).

i just think that maybe nintendo may have a tough time with the wii, due to the graphics

Nope, small chance. The Wiimote is enough to attract millions. (really, it's true, because of curiosity)

----

With your question, they could add a multiplayer patch through wiiconnect24 but so far, they aren't going to.

Yeah...Gears of War is sick...but still, I would never buy a system for just 1 or 2 games (halo 3 and GOW)

sure the graphics are sick, just like the Ps3 will be...but the wii is the only system that has brought innovation to the table, just like they did with the ds. nintendo is brilliant. Besides, nintendo has never been all about the graphics- it is the gameplay they focus on. this should be the most important thing to a gamer.

Besides...textures and colors for wii games look amazing, so dont tell me games aren't gonna look good. I like pot...and the wii is going to be a stoner's dream. Innovative controlling, eye-popping colors and textures...God I can't wait.

I can remember teaming up with my little brother to buy the playstation just for FF7 - it set us back about $300.... good times.

Back