Geezer Gamer

svBackstreets

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2006
Tucson
I am a 66 year old presently lying in the v-berth of our C-Dory 25, Jammin, in Marina San Carlos (Sonora Mexico) and have just joined this forum thanks to the miracle of WIFI. My wife is in the galley preparing dinner. Start planning for your retirement years is my advice.

I googled to this site because I was wondering how I would use the WII sensor bar with my video projector setup. Apparently it comes with a long wire that I may be able to extend.

I won't be back to our home in Tucson by Sunday but even if I was I doubt I would be agressive and ambitious to get a unit from the initial shipments. It looks like Amazon is a real longshot too.

I am intrigued by the WII. Came to our attention through South Park. My wife loves South Park.

I have never owned a game console. I did have a Commodore 64 with PacMan and I bought my first PC clone with monochrome display specifically to run the first version of the Microsoft Flight Simulator quite different than the FS "X" I have now. I am interested in the WII game Wing Island.

Anybody older than me out there?

Dennis

here for the oldest member on wiichat

I guess I'm a middle aged gamer ;) I'm 32......and I try to tell myself your never to old to play video games

Back