Geisha Trouble

RedTwilight

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
I am just started doing the missions that involve the geishas

I just broke in the yard, killed all the men (even thought i shot the guns out their hands and tried to let them live)

I went over to the window to let myself in, opened it and i keep trying to jump forward to get in and it won't let me in :mad2:

Any suggestions would be appreciated :cornut:

Edit Whoops just figured it out sorry :D

Last edited:
we need help toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i i'm in pain on this bit toooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a pain, but yes you have to jump and crouch in the air.

How do you even shoot?

I get into the level and I have no weapons.

Sometimes I have a sword that stays in its sheath, but most of the time I'm unarmed. I'm a sitting duck as soon as I enter the level.

What's going on here?

MCAN said:
I get into the level and I have no weapons.

Sometimes I have a sword that stays in its sheath, but most of the time I'm unarmed. I'm a sitting duck as soon as I enter the level.

What's going on here?
if ur talking about the beginning of the level ur supposed to be unarmed, u pull our ur gun when u hop the fence
if ur talking about after u jump thru the window, a sword fight is supposed to load there
i had a problem once with a sword fight not loading and i thought i was stuck cuz i couldnt go anywhere
then i went back and played it over and the sword fight loaded
boy was i pissed

I'm talking about as soon as the level begins I am unarmed. Then when I jump the fence, I am still unarmed and become swiss cheese when the thugs use me for target practise.

Back