Get it?

{Axtlár} said:
Get (if you don't have them) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Red Steel, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Mario Strikers Charged, or one fo those instead of Super Paper Mario, really; it's not worth it, that game.

1. If you have the GC game I wouldn't buy it again
2.CRAP!!
3.The camera is unbearable and the speed he goes at is pretty darn slow.
4.If you actually care about how good of a sports game it is don't get it. I don't.:lol: WIFI!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed the original, thousand year door was OK (never beat it though, cause it got so darn boring and it kept repeating itself), never played super paper mario, but I doubt that it's worth it. I say buy the original from the virtual console.

I got it and stopped playing it. I made it to the final level and got tired of it. There are other games that could hold you off that will be coming out soon.

well it took me 21:51 mins to beat the game so it is short for a game. i have played mario rpg for the snes and it take me about 100Hrs to beat play the 64 frst then gcn than the wii one but i dont like the paper mario game nothing stays the same. nothing .

meh, i wouldnt really recomemnd it, its ok , but once you beat it, youll never want to play it again

It's Alright

I've clocked the game a few times, But it's fun while it lasts, Once you have beaten it once, It's just not the same. It's a bit repetitive

I think the characters talk too much too , but i think other than that it is a brill game , hours of fun

Back