Get your replacement Wii Straps here:

Any idea where UK gamers can get their replacement straps?

I've had a look on the Nintendo Europe site, and the consumer support section for the Wii and so far nothing...

I bet i'm the only person that selected 2 straps...I can see most people being greedy and selecting 4 although they don't need 4 :prrr: :prrr:

Vertiginous said:
I bet i'm the only person that selected 2 straps...I can see most people being greedy and selecting 4 although they don't need 4 :prrr: :prrr:

I ordered 4 but I have bought 4. 1 with the console and 3 sets of controller/nunchunk/classic controllers. While I do not see me throwing the remote thru my tv, I felt, "why not be safer than sorry"!

Vertiginous said:

They are free man? And it's good to have extra's around in case one breaks again! Last time somebody offered me something for free I took it!!! There is no greed to it!

Vertiginous said:

Ha, I went there, ordered 4 new ones and I only have 3 mote (last 2 they had). I then started reading the rest of the thread and came upon this. I actually laughed. I too wanted one for a keychain.

Vertiginous said:

I have 2 wiimotes and I order 4 - are you paying for that ? :prrr: :prrr:

and btw thx for the link.

I went on the nintendo site for Australia..and when I get to the replacement strap details..it's just the same page as the one for the US..and the only 2 options for country are US and Canada =/

Any Aussies done this replacement form yet?

Vertiginous said:

I ordered two, I thought abought ordering four but what's the need if I only have two remotes.

i only have 2 wiimotes at the moment...but its good to have a few extras just in case. i mean, wat if u buy another wiimote, and it has the old strap on it? then ull just have this one waiting to b used. i wonder wats the difference since i didnt c any picture of it online.

Alright, alright I suppose its good to have an extra strap laying around. Geeez I didn't think I would get quoted so much by everyone haha.

What really sucks that upset me...I found out that Nintendo was selling the Straps on their Nintendo Store so instantly I was like OOOooo I have a broken strap lets purchase some of these bad boys...and at 1$ a piece why the hell not...so I bought 2...and two days after they issued the mass recall...so I wasted 4$ on 2 straps when I could of gotten them for free :sad:

Back