Get your replacement Wii Straps here:

Chidori said:
I went on the nintendo site for Australia..and when I get to the replacement strap details..it's just the same page as the one for the US..and the only 2 options for country are US and Canada =/

Any Aussies done this replacement form yet?

We can't do this yet because that form only allows you to select USA or Canada

I bought 4 WiiMotes and am glad to see the free replacements. I will replace the straps as needs warrant.

Anyone know when they'll ship out the Wii straps? I placed my order about a week and a half ago, and they have not yet shipped out the straps.

Well the day I posted this link I ordered my 4. I recieved them today.

I don't feel bad about getting my replacement straps for free, I haven't had any problems with my old straps but I don't want to take any chances destroying my $3000 HDTV. Nintendo should have tested their product a little better before shipping them out. I mean they talk about the wiimote being safe if you use them properly, but they show people swinging wildly in their own commercials.

Xanthan said:
Well the day I posted this link I ordered my 4. I recieved them today.

I don't feel bad about getting my replacement straps for free, I haven't had any problems with my old straps but I don't want to take any chances destroying my $3000 HDTV. Nintendo should have tested their product a little better before shipping them out. I mean they talk about the wiimote being safe if you use them properly, but they show people swinging wildly in their own commercials.

they also show people holding on to them with a grip :) Besides, in their commercials, they don't go too crazy. Saw the girl doing the bowling motion slowly and the wario game looked Harmless. I just think there are a lot of idiots out there trying to throw a pitch in Wii Sports Baseball and they throw the remote. Most probably don't use the strap in the first place. Thanks for the link, I ordered mine yesterday after I got the Wii serial #.

Back