Getting a 2nd Guitar Advice...

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
Hey guys, I just wanted to share that I was at Gamestop today buying a classic controller and I saw in the back a bunch of Guitar Heroes and the guy said the just got a ton, me already having one thought nothing much of it, than I thought of buying a second guitar...
I assked the guy if I could buy the bundle and take out the game, return it, and keep the guitar and he said it would work, so I thought that was a reasonable deal especially because I really wanted one, so I go to do I bought the bundle took out the game and went to return it and the guy started freaking out got the manager and they're like "Sorry dude, but in order to sell the game you need to return the guitar too" So I wasted about 30 minutes doing that and was really disappointed, so just a bit of adivce to you people thinking of doing it, yeah I think it's stupid they do this but ah well, Guitar Hero Co-Op and Local play is SO fun... They'll hopefully sell the guitar separate soon.

Haha, I must say that's a pretty good idea...too bad it didn't work...

It's kind of like...getting a gift card for Christmas that you didn't want, and then using the gift card at said store, then taking back the item you bought for a return to get the cash.

Too bad GH doesn't work like that.

I guess I couldn't imagine it would since there would not be any guitars laying around without a matching game, but who knows with broken discs and whatnot.

Yeah, it's weird though, I saw many used GH3's for 360, and no one returns GH3! My friend said it would work, and the clerk thought it would work, even the manager thought it was weird, but they have to listen to what the computer says. And yeah I've done that gift card thing before, lol, my grandma got me a Hollister gift card, and I'm not gay...

FLYNNN said:
Hey guys, I just wanted to share that I was at Gamestop today buying a classic controller and I saw in the back a bunch of Guitar Heroes and the guy said the just got a ton, me already having one thought nothing much of it, than I thought of buying a second guitar...
I assked the guy if I could buy the bundle and take out the game, return it, and keep the guitar and he said it would work, so I thought that was a reasonable deal especially because I really wanted one, so I go to do I bought the bundle took out the game and went to return it and the guy started freaking out got the manager and they're like "Sorry dude, but in order to sell the game you need to return the guitar too" So I wasted about 30 minutes doing that and was really disappointed, so just a bit of adivce to you people thinking of doing it, yeah I think it's stupid they do this but ah well, Guitar Hero Co-Op and Local play is SO fun... They'll hopefully sell the guitar separate soon.

what do you mean? they have been selling the guitar seperate since the game itself came out. or dont they sell it seperate in U.S cause if they dont, that's not good

Yeah they don't sell it separate here, I didn't think they even made them separate yet, but apparently they do... Even weirder, we usually get new things first, no offense.

they aren't out yet. but they should be out sometime at the end of the month. just keep an eye out for them. i believe they come out on the 28th.

they are all over ebay too... just the game no guitar... i was gonna rush and buy it but i want it mainly for co-op mode so im just gonna wait... how do you like the gibson guitar that comes with it? i hope they give us a couple options when the extra controllers become available

Back