GFX Shop

oooo do me

i just got an xbox 360 and love it

i was wondering can you do me an xbox 360 one with nice gaphics and the guy of of gears of war and master chief out of halo on it maybe one on the left and one on the right and if you can do the nice green for the microsoft touch

thanks

ps i nice xbox 360 avatar would be nice too

A customer already! FTW?

Sorry, i'm busy with a member already (like I said), can you handle this, Close?

ssbb_lover said:
A customer already! FTW?

Sorry, i'm busy with a member already (like I said), can you handle this, Close?

OH YEAH?? lmao, Close has a customer! But, she doesn't know what to have for a sig. :C It's definately gonna be Wario.. she says. lol

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
OH YEAH?? lmao, Close has a customer! But, she doesn't know what to have for a sig. :C It's definately gonna be Wario.. she says. lol
WOAH, who is this anonymous wario-loving girl....? Must be rach...I knew she always liked that fat lard deep down inside...

Guess KC is going to have to be our savior, unless another sig maker comes to the rescue.

ssbb_lover said:
WOAH, who is this anonymous wario-loving girl....? Must be rach...I knew she always liked that fat lard deep down inside...

Guess KC is going to have to be our savior, unless another sig maker comes to the rescue.

HEY! >:[ i love wario. roflmao!

Well, I kinda dislike Microsoft a bit, and multi-renders/pics are hard like crazy, and KC won the sig battle. lol

Close said:
Well, I kinda dislike Microsoft a bit, and multi-renders/pics are hard like crazy, and KC won the sig battle. lol
Multi-renders are hard as hell to make an awesome sig with.

*little voice in the back of the crowd* Go KC!

con77 said:
so what does that mean ?

LMAO I don't wanna do that specifically one. KC seems too. :cool:

ssbb_lover said:
:p

I'm your man...or one of them.

Hopefully Bubba will show, he's the animation master. :)

thats the only reason you made me show, thanks man. :) PEOPLE DO CARE!!!!!!! ;]

Back