GH3 expansion port

wiifreak9292

Banned
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
6893-8478-5967-8729
What do you think the little expansion port on the bottom of the Les Paul controller will do? On the instruction manual, it says "Expansion port (feature currently unavailable)"......hmmmmm:shocked:

yea i'm hoping that its for a headset!

BlekBlek51 said:
That would be wayyy cool.

Then you can annoy the sh*t out of the other person by singing along =]

yea and do it in a crappy gayish voice to make them mad lol....i heard rumors that the expansion port was for effects pedals in the future but they would be pretty pointless if you ask me

krisv2010 said:
yea and do it in a crappy gayish voice to make them mad lol....i heard rumors that the expansion port was for effects pedals in the future but they would be pretty pointless if you ask me

I heard the same, but i think someone just pulled that out of their ass. Well at least the way i think of it, cuz it doesnt seem to make much sence to me. like you said, pointless.

yea i was wondering what that was for, it looks like a phone jack. FAX MACHINE/GUITAR teh awesomeness

Mikeo22 said:
maybe sum type of phone jack aka headset... i wish lol

the Wii will absolutely never feature a headset

did you read the page on wii.com where they talk about the safeness of their online system? i.e. how we have friend codes..not even names (gamertags), just how Nintendo wants to keep it very much different that XBL in that your identity can never be released to someone who doesn't already know you.

No headset...ever

Eddienoteddy said:
the Wii will absolutely never feature a headset

did you read the page on wii.com where they talk about the safeness of their online system? i.e. how we have friend codes..not even names (gamertags), just how Nintendo wants to keep it very much different that XBL in that your identity can never be released to someone who doesn't already know you.

No headset...ever

uh yea tweak ds has one so when the wii gets to point in the console life nintendo will most likely realease one.

Back